WHY ARENT THERE ADULT-SIZED PLAYGROUNDS
LIKE EVERYTHING IS THE SAME AS A KIDS PLAYGROUND
WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THOSE
theme parks. just. theme parks.
but u have to pay for theme parks
that’s the adult part
son of a bitch
ladies and gentlemen, behold
the St. Louis City Museum:
Playground for adults and children.
They even serve alcohol.
I know where we’re going guys
✩ “If you want him, come and claim him!”.
“A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express, eleven o’clock. Harry looked behind him and saw a wrought-iron archway where the barrier had been, with the words Platform Nine and Three-Quarters on it.
Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while cats of every color wound here and there between their legs. Owls hooted to one another in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks.”Happy September 1st, y’all!
Moving houses is stressful; anxiety-inducing. Moving towns is disruptive, and extremely nerve-racking. Moving countries is just bizarre.
Read Ellen’s blog because it is wonderful, as is she.
so I submitted a selfie! forgive the horrible pout - i think i was just feeling smug about my new lipstick. :)Why y’all have such flawless lips and lipsticks. Why y’all so flawless.
look at this
am so in love with you
i wish you would marry me already
1. Drink water
2. Call your grandmother
3. Thank the bus driver
4. Experience something new (watch the sunrise, go to somewhere you’d never see yourself at)
5. Tell someone you miss them
6. Buy your mom a flower
7. Search for milkshakes recipes and try some
8. Start a conversation with someone you know is crazy about talking to you
9. Be concentrated at school/work
10. Exercise outside
11. Bring your headphones everywhere
12. Listen to a new kind of music
13. Watch tv series you used to watch in your childhood
14. Appreciate things; look at someone in the eye when you say thank you
15. Greet your friends with a hug
16. Those who are quiet know it, don’t point that out
17. Forgive someone you’ve been mad at for a long time
18. Eat clean
19. Take pictures of the sky at different times of the day and then put it all together
20. Go to the coffee shop by yourself, watch people around you
21. Dance freely
22. Compliment on more than appearances
23. Bake cupcakes and offer them to your friends
24. Say goodmorning to a stranger and say it to another two for each one that doesn’t say it back
25. Ice cream
26. Offer your help
27. Use a new outfit
28. Be humble
29. Don’t search for old photographs, take new ones
30. Remember to go out some time but also remember how great it feels to be home"30 ways to improve your day (via ducelie)